This site will be you translator and intermediary to your questions.
What we want to do is make it easier for you to understand how to buy and prepare the food that is unfamiliar to you.
What you will find here are links to answers — that you are using your smart phone to search for — that you want answers to.
We want you to find easier ways to successfully cook dinner with the food you buy at Laurenzos. These links and information will help you make tonights dinner as unique and creative as possible.
A well-known fruit throughout much of the tropical world, Soursop’s delicious white pulp, with tones of pineapple, guava and cream is commonplace in tropical markets, but is rarely found fresh anywhere else except South Florida.
Inside its thin, leathery, green flesh is a large mass of creamy pulp, usually intermixed with 50-100 black seeds.
Health Benefits of Soursop
– The seeds, which have emetic properties, can be used in the treatment of vomiting.
– The crushed fresh leaves can be applied on skin eruptions to promote healing.
– The juice of the fruit can be taken orally as a remedy for urethritis, haematuria and liver ailments.
– To speed the healing of wounds, the flesh of the Soursop is applied as a poultice unchanged for 3 days.
– A concoction of the young shoots or leaves is regarded as a remedy for gall bladder trouble, as well as coughs, catarrh, diarrhea, dysentery, fever and indigestion.
– The root bark is use as an antidote for poisoning.
Recipes: Link for Drinking…
SourSop Caramel Flan
1 14 oz. can of condensed milk
I 12 oz. can of evaporated milk
3 cups of guanabana
For The Caramel:
2 cups of white sugar
½ cup of water
You Will Need:
A large flan dish
A larger flan dish for cooking
A large saucepan
- Pre-heat the oven to 475 fahrenheit.
- First prepare the flan mix.
- Put the condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs, guanabana in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Set this aside, we’ll come back to it later.
- Now we prepare the caramel.
- Bring the water to the boil in a large saucepan over a high heat and add the sugar, stirring continuously to prevent burning, when it begins to bubble reduce the heat and continue to cook until it has becomes liquefied.
- Pour the caramel into the flan dish and return to your flan mix. Give it another quick blend and decant into the dish, over the caramel.
- To cook, place the flan into a large flan dish with a little water and place in the over. This is important, as it prevents the bottom of the flan burning.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the top of golden brown.
Where you can find this original recipe: http://www.blueosa.com/guanabana-caramel-flan-recipe/